Here's what's happening in banking and finance news today:
- Consumers' top credit card complaint? Billing disputes, the Wall Street Journal reports.
- Some customers who want to move their money out of a big bank are finding it isn't always easy, another Journal story explains.
- Massachusetts' state attorney general is suing the nation's five largest mortgage lenders, citing abuse of troubled borrowers across the state, the New York Times writes.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel says it will take years to resolve Europe's debt crisis, Reuters reports.
- Seeking Alpha writes that Bank of America is still a bad bet when it comes to investing.