Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wells Fargo launches group to serve REITs

Wells Fargo announced Thursday a new finance group to serve publicly traded real estate investment trusts, or securities that invest in real estate.

The REIT Finance Group will be led by Rex Rudy, who is based in Charlotte and was previously managing director of real estate syndicated finance. Its principal offices will be in Charlotte, Chicago and Los Angeles.

The group will provide banking services, loans and lines of credit to REITs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where have you been? this is old news, this group was formed back in July and has been doing business since August.

Andrew Dunn said...

To Anonymous 1:46 p.m.: My apologies if this is old. The company formally announced it today. If you're learning of things like this before the announcment, I'd love to talk to you about how I can stay on top of them. Please consider sending me an email or giving me a call.