Here's a look at what's news in banking and finance this morning:
- In local news, Bank of America will become the sole ATM provider at the Charlotte airport, the Observer says.
- For people who still use Google+, apparently Bank of America got "brandjacked," the Inquirer reports.
- Reuters says Bank of America's sale of most of its stake in a Chinese construction bank marks the end of an era.
- Warren Buffett has been adding to his stake in Wells Fargo, Barron's reports.
- The New York Times says farewell to the hotel business center.
- Finally, the Observer opinion page asks if the media is too obsessed with Occupy Wall Street.
What do you think? Is the media playing up the Occupy movement too much?