Monday, December 9, 2013

The Charlotte Chamber economic forecast forum in tweets

You can check out my colleague Eric Frazier's excellent coverage of the Charlotte Chamber's annual economic forum here. But if you want some quick hit highlights, with an emphasis on the big-name bankers in attendance, take a look at some of my tweets from the event below.

Headlining the event were Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan and Wells Fargo wealth, brokerage and retirement head David Carroll. Federal Reserve president Jeffrey Lacker started things off with his economic prognostication.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not even how to treat this phrase "Next year will look a lot like this year. For better and worse". I am sure if collapse has not happened yet it's likely to occur next year and then it will be much more difficult that this one. At least I always know that the site you need is here if some quick help is needed.